Scholarship Eligibility: More than 90% marks in +2 Half yearly Exams
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The student should be a resident of Tamil Nadu State.
2. Parent’s annual income should be less than 5 Lakhs. (For exceptional cases it may be relaxed)
3. No personal correspondence will be entertained regarding admission.
4. Selected students will be called for personal interview & final admission procedures.
5. Department allocation subject to availability of seats.
6. Half yearly marks are for shortlisting only. Scholarship will be provided only if the student secures 90% or above in the final +2 board exam.
7. Selection committee’s decision in admission is final.
I _________, hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.