Alumina of an educational institute contributes a lot to the growth of the organization. Besides being a major stakeholder of the institute, they give guidance and feedback to their juniors with respect to their career opportunities. This committee was constituted to keep constant rapport with the alumni.
|8||Mr.D.Anjaneyalu||Asso. Prof||Member Secretary|
Function and Responsibilities:
- Participate actively in strategic and long range program planning to promote alumni awareness, engagement and commitment to the College.
- Enthusiastically communicate the mission and purpose of the University and Alumni Association to the wider alumni population;
- Support a strong relationship between the Alumni Association and current students;
- Serve actively on at least one Alumni Council committee;
- Remain constantly informed about the University and the Alumni Association’s mission, services, priorities and programs; • Recognize fellow alumni who are distinguished by their loyalty, professional achievement and community service;
- Assist current students and alumni in career planning, placement and transitions;