|3||Mr.SEENURAJ KP||HOD First year||Member|
Function and Responsibilities:
- It shall work under the overall guidance of the Anti-Ragging Committee
- The Squad shall have vigil and patrolling functions.
- It shall be kept mobile, alert and active at all times and shall be empowered to inspect places of potential ragging and make surprise raids on hostels and other hot spots.
- It will conduct regular and surprise checking at various places, hostels and class rooms from time to time.
- It shall conduct anonymous random surveys among freshers to check whether the Campus is indeed free from ragging.
- It shall ensure that anti-ragging posters are displayed in designated places.