Research and Development (R & D) plays a major role in the development of any organization, which also includes educational institutions. The research committee headed by the Principal was constituted for the same reason. The committee encourages faculties and students to publish technical papers and articles, write textbooks, apply for support for project work, get grants for research, apply for patents, etc. The committee coordinator oversees all the activities. The members of this committee are as follows.
Function and Responsibilities:
- Monitor research and development and bring recommendations to the Board.
- Assist the Board in the oversight, evaluation and decision making related to research and development.
- Inform the Board on a periodic basis on the research and development strategy.
- Provide counsel and know how to management in the area of research and development.
- Conduct an annual self-evaluation of the R&D’s performance.