Once admissions are open, you may obtain the prospectus and original application form from the principal’s oﬃce with a down payment of Rs.1000. The candidate must ﬁll in all the items in the original application form in his / her own handwriting. Self-attested copies of certiﬁcates and other documents must be submitted along with the application.
- Class X mark sheets
- Higher Secondary mark sheets
- Transfer certiﬁcate
- Medical ﬁtness certiﬁcate
- Blood group (certiﬁed by competent authority)
- Community certiﬁcate
- Eligibility certiﬁcate
- Migration certiﬁcate (if applicable)
- Minimum educational requirement of passing Higher Secondary School, or an equivalent qualiﬁcation from a recognised Board or University, with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English
- Minimum of 40% aggregate marks for SC/ST candidates and 45% aggregate marks for other candidates (as per INC norms)
- Candidates must be a minimum of 17 years and medically ﬁt
Scholarships and Financial Assistance:
At GRT College of Nursing, we help students from all backgrounds in realising their potential. We oﬀer administrative support to students by applying for various scholarships such, SC/ST scholarships, ﬁrst graduate scholarships and private charities scholarships.